Baria Serece is dedicated to achieving a zero-incident culture by integrating safety into all business activities through a process of continuous improvement. Our objective is to be a company with no work-related injuries or illnesses. To achieve these goals, our company is committed to the following principles:
Health and Safety:
- No work is so important or urgent that it cannot be performed safely;
- We will act to eliminate or control all potential exposures;
- We will develop an effective safety management system;
- All personnel are responsible and accountable for their own safety and safety of others;
- All levels of management and supervision are accountable for demonstrating proactive safety leadership.
- Develop safe work procedures/practices, train all employees on these and monitor the implementation;
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation;
- All work-related injuries, illnesses, unsafe conditions and risky behaviors are preventable;
- Engage all contractors, suppliers and business partners in promoting the safety culture;
- Encourage employees to suggest ideas by sharing information and hold two ways communication sessions.
- Comply with environmental laws and requirements applicable to our operation activities;
- Promote continuous improvement of environment by applying environmental management principles, by utilizing risk assessments, and by measuring performance associated with the activity.
- Seek pollution prevention, waste minimization, reuse and recycling in our daily activity when technical feasible and economically justified.
- Demonstrate social responsibility by seeking to meet the environmental needs of our communities and by promoting the responsible use of natural resources.
- Encourage our employees in environmental sustainability efforts.
Baria Serece is committed to making HSE protection an integral part of the way we conduct our business.